Please understand that these prices are subject to change. Not all courts across the State have the same procedures and some even place extra hurdles on lawyers. If you are quoted a different rate than below, we will explain why.
A “simple” traffic charge includes the regular ones such as Speeding, Failure to Yield, Running a Stop Sign, Running a Red Light, Impeding Traffic, Careless Driving etc. Charges such as Reckless Driving are not “simple” because mandatory jail time is involved. We are happy to handle these charges as well, but you need to call us for specific information.
Normal Driver License with One “Simple” Traffic Charge:
- Little Rock District Court $99+
- North Little Rock District Court $99+
- Bryant District Court (and almost all the surrounding ones) $125+
- Most other courts in Arkansas $150+*
- You hire us the day of your ticket or the day before (+$100)
- You have a Failure to Appear (+$100)
- You have more than one charge (+$25 or more depending on the charge)
Prices start at $400. Some courts require an Appeal to Circuit Court or a Bench Trial. Our fee when an appeal or bench trial is required starts at $1000, including the $165.00 appeal fee that must be paid to the court. If a bench trial or appeal is required, we will tell you before you hire us.
*Please note, certain courts require multiple “in person” appearances. These travels increase our fee in these courts. We will tell you the exact fee before you hire us. We provide the most competitive flat fees we are able to.
Free Consultation (888) 592-0144